Saturday 30 August 2014

that candle life


Yankee Candles. They smell good but can smell nasty in terms of price. 


Everyone loves a good Yankee Candle or any nice smelling candle. In the UK unfortunately we don't have bath and body works so Yankee Candle's seems like the next best candle to buy! But they are ridiculously expensive! My tip is to stock up whenever there's a sale. In Clintons I saw that Yankee Candles had a 30% off and then a week after a 50% off! So I stocked up on the samplers which only cost 90p (with the 50% off), what a bargain! These were my favorite scents!

I found that the smallest candle in a jar was a bit ridiculous costing just over £8, but I guess it's less ridiculous with a 50% off!

What are your favorite Yankee scents?

#thatbrokelife #thatcandlelife

No comments:

Post a Comment